Welcome to the VocalSynth.Cloud terms of service. Please read them fully.
All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the VocalSynth.Cloud service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. VocalSynth.Cloud is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use VocalSynth.Cloud's services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files VocalSynth.Cloud has on record for your IP Address.
All users use VocalSynth.Cloud at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on VocalSynth.Cloud are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and VocalSynth.Cloud users understand and agree that VocalSynth.Cloud cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use VocalSynth.Cloud's service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the VocalSynth.Cloud service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found to be using VocalSynth.Cloud to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
VocalSynth.Cloud claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
VocalSynth.Cloud will review all copyright © infringement claims received and remove files found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide VocalSynth.Cloud with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit VocalSynth.Cloud to locate the material;
- Your contact information, such as your email, and contact information of the copyright holder;
- A statement that you have good faith that use of the material in this manner is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that all of the provided information is accurate.
Claims will be verified with the copyright owner before the file can be removed.
Claims can be sent to us via the report abuse